If you're new and want to say hello, do it here.
wheelzwheeler

Motorcycle Racing T-Shirts

Post by wheelzwheeler »

Hi. Good to be here.

I've been collecting motorcycle racing t-shirts from the late 1970s to the present. As a general guideline, I focus on dates up to the 2000s. The artwork of Mista Fisha, who worked with Grand Prix, Superbike Riders, has been a passion. Seeking all his work, and there is plenty, has been a task at hand and continues. You can find me on the socials as 'TsMotoSuperbike', where I share my collection of artworks by Mista Fisha and other motorcycle racers' t's. I am currently drafting a book on the t's of racer Niall Mackenzie.

Good to join other enthusiasts.

Wheelzwheeler.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Motorcycle Racing T-Shirts

Post by jimmyj »

Looks awesome, I just followed you, will keep you in mind if I stumble on anything related!
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

wheelzwheeler

Post by wheelzwheeler »

Hi, thank you. Thanks for the follow. I'm drafting a book on the racing t's of Mista Fisha.

wheelzwheeler

Post by wheelzwheeler »

If of interest, just finished a book on the racing T-shirts of Niall Mackenzie, and a T-shirt artist. I Wore Niall Mackenzie's T-shirt. Cheap as chips, e-book. Over on @TsMotoSuperbike Instagram.