Help build a resource for vintage t-shirt brands by discussing and posting photos of old labels.
addyweb

K.Conz U.S. ?

Post by addyweb »

Any info on this tag? The graphic on the tee is AOP 80s punk band flyers
Attachments
K.Conz U.S. ?

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: K.Conz U.S. ?

Post by jimmyj »

Wow talk about obscure.

The tag and neck line look very 40s/50s-ish. There's nothing on the rear side, right?

Is the tag directly in the middle of the neckline? Maybe it's a soldier's name or some other ID?

Can I see the print. Maybe the band got their hands on a rare set of blanks back in the 80s?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

addyweb

Post by addyweb »

Here’s the graphic and sleeve hem.
Attachments
K.Conz U.S. ?
K.Conz U.S. ?

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

ya that seems to me like a bootlegger got a hold of a really old t-shirt (undershirt era) and printed on it. interesting one! where did you get it?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

addyweb

Post by addyweb »

I haven’t bought it, but it’s from japan. Wanted to know some info on it before purchasing, thanks for the help!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

UNLESS it's a replica vintage tee, as the Japanese do this often and well. They could have produced this in the style of a very old undershirt.
Jimmy J