Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Langy

Stone Roses Lemon Screen stars t shirt

Post by Langy »

Hi trying to see if this is legit the tag seems quite a bit smaller than the usual ones ive had. Its an xl as well and measures a bit short

p2p 22"
c2h 27"
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Stone Roses Lemon Screen stars t shirt

Post by jimmyj »

Stumped on this one. Mainly because I can't find another one like it - where the "o" is the lemon, or a SR with this particular SS tag. These tees aren't in my wheel house but that is odd.

Have you seen any others like it online?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Langy

Post by Langy »

Nope I can't find anything like it, tbh I never even noticed the lemon O until you mentioned it :lol: The other stone roses t shirts ive seen with screen stars all the tags are the one with the blocks on each side of the words instead of the stars like this one

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

yes very strange! this is one of those ones I'd mark as uncertain, just based on that, and wait to see if others pop up online at some point.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Langy

Post by Langy »

No worries thank you