Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Bolbalot

Smashing pumpkins zero ringer

Post by Bolbalot »

Hello I just want to know if what kind of tag is this and if its legit, I have been searching online and haven't found anything.
Attachments
Independent Textiles I.T.A. T-Shirt Tag
Independent Textiles I.T.A. T-Shirt Tag

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Smashing pumpkins zero ringer

Post by jimmyj »

The tag seems fairly obscure; I found it on three other t-shirts, all ringer or raglan style - so they likely specialized in these types of tees.

The copyright is 2007? Looks blurry.

What's the RN? I can't make it out.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Bolbalot

Post by Bolbalot »

Hello sorry for the late reply it says in the copyright 2007 The smashing pumpkins and the Rn is RN# 124134
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Registered to Louis Zaslow company, probably the name of the owner. I believe the company is still going. Likely their blanks were used, seems legit, but limited value as it's fairly recently, and ringers aren't particularly sought after.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)