Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Pablo

Kanye West Graduation 2008 Takashi Murakami Tee

Post by Pablo »

Hi there! I wanted to ask you about this beautiful Kanye West 2008 Takashi Murakami Tee if it's legit or not. Thanks a lot in advance!
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Kanye West Graduation 2008 Takashi Murakami Tee

Post by jimmyj »

These are a bit out of our wheelhouse, since not yet vintage. But good idea to have it checked, since we have spotted a ton of fakes.

I can't even find one exactly like this, where did you get it?

This one on Grailed is the best match, which they have authenticated (I could go on a rant about that process) - but yours has a plastic-y print on the front?

grailed.com/listings/55091678-kanye-west-x-takashi-murakami-kanye-west-mascot-graduation-x-takashi-murakami
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Yeah, I do have a kinda plastic front print on it. Found it on the thrift store.

Pablo

Post by Pablo »

It's very strange but it feels like that they made the front print via press machine(thermal printing) and the back print was made via screen printing machine. Also, my potential buyer is doubting about the tag like I have a FOTL one and the rest of the tees have only Gildan...