Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Ghost280z

Legit or fake? Honda civic Giant by teejay size large

Post by Ghost280z »

I’m wondering if this shirt is legit or fake, I am currently looking to buy it and only have these two photos. No measurements. Sorry for the limited info, give me your opinion. Thank you
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Legit or fake? Honda civic Giant by teejay size large

Post by jimmyj »

Appears to be a fake tag, but I don't know why it would have that print.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Ghost280z

Post by Ghost280z »

Thank you, the seller has not responded with measurements or different photos so I think I’ll just stay away from it.

Ghost280z

Post by Ghost280z »

jimmyj wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:00 pm Appears to be a fake tag, but I don't know why it would have that print.
Hello, I was wondering what made you come up with your conclusion? I was thinking it was the print itself but I’ve only ever seen it once more online from a previous sale. It’s hard to tell by the tag but I’d like to know how you know?

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Tag has several hallmarks of a fake. Here's a graphic that was made on our discord by Below_Average:
Attachments
Brockum Tee Jays Tag Side by Side Comparison
Brockum Tee Jays Tag Side by Side Comparison
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)