Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
LesleyB

Rolling Stones Adidas Ringer Shirt

Post by LesleyB »

I have been to every tour since 1969 and wonder if anyone recognizes this shirt
Attachments
label
label
shirt
shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Rolling Stones Adidas Ringer Shirt

Post by jimmyj »

I'll reach to my Stones expert - where did you get it?

And every show? How many tees do you have?

And were you at the Altamont concert?!
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

LesleyB

Post by LesleyB »

Yes, every tour except the last one because it was all stadiums. I am hoping they will do a few at the Sphere in Vegas because it is so new.

Yes, I went to Altamont, we drove there the night before and slept a few hours in our van and went in with the crowd. Was about half way up, center, sound was pretty good but the stage looked small. I knew there were a few disturbances and I saw "General Wastemoreland" and the naked guy walking around with balloons (haha). What I remember most was when the Stones were on and Mick stopped in the middle of the song and said "Brothers, sisters, can't we just get along" not knowing that is when the guy got stabbed. All in all it was a great day.

Shirts I have in order:

1977 Led Zeppelin, Long Beach, white baseball with blue sleeves and angel logo

1978 Rolling Stones, the shirt I posted

1979 New Barbarians, writing with tongue logo

1981 Stones dragon logo baseball shirt

1981 Stones "American '81 with car on front and bands on sleeve

1989 Stones, North America with flag

1994-95 Stones, Voodoo Lounge, white with yellow ghost and also black with writing and yellow ghost

2005 Stones, Bigger Bang exploding tongue, white

I also have a Bill Graham shirt showing the 1969 Oakland Coliseum poster and the Hard Rock 20th Anniversary shirt

I stopped buying shirts because I got older and the graphics just got to big, my opinion

Lesley

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Wow. Nice lineup!

Did you recall seeing any tees at Altamont? We've only ever seen one, that was posted in our marketplace YEARS ago:

https://www.defunkd.com/product/PE15320/t-shirt/

Are you selling any of these?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

LesleyB

Post by LesleyB »

I do not recall seeing anyone selling shirts at Altamont. I don't know if I would sell any, you can email me and let me know about possible prices. Most of them are in good condition. lesleybeadle@yahoo.com

I wish I could get another Led Zeppelin shirt, I really love it.

Lesley