Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
sadie_m

(What's The Story) Morning Glory? 1995 skinny fit t-shirt - legit

Post by sadie_m »

Hi, just wondered if any of you guys could help me figure out the legitimacy of this t-shirt! I've seen many similar ones but only in men's L/XL, never a women's skinny fit, so before buying I wanted to check first.

Measurements:

Shoulder width 15 inches approx Bust width 17 inches approx
Length 20 inches approx
Sleeve length 6 inches approx

Link to listing with measurements in cm in the description:

jp.mercari.com/item/m21427312499

Thanks!
Attachments
Front
Front
Tag
Tag
Sleeve
Sleeve
Hem
Hem

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: (What's The Story) Morning Glory? 1995 skinny fit t-shirt - legit

Post by jimmyj »

This is fine, I'm not sure it's from 1995 tho. I did find another one on an older JSR tag, that looks like this:

https://www.defunkd.com/brand/jsr-underworld/

This one looks to be a reissue, not sure how much later it was done but you can see the tag design had a major rehaul. The company actually still exists today and sells online - so it could even be into the early 00s, but can't say for sure. I can't find any other examples of your specific tag, so maybe it was a website exclusive.

The measurements also don't make sense to me....51cm in length is like 20 inches. How can it be that short?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

sadie_m

Re: (What's The Story) Morning Glory? 1995 skinny fit t-shirt - legit

Post by sadie_m »

I thought the same thing tbh, must be a typo surely? Admittedly I had to use google translate because the original listing is in Japanese so the description might have gone a bit weird

Edit: just noticed the listing says 90s, not specifically 1995 - this might explain the different tag!