Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
spinate

Pearl Jam Choices Tee Legit Check

Post by spinate »

Hi there, found this Pearl Jam ‘Choices’ tshirt and wondering if there has ever been a Lee tag for this one.

Listing says the shirt is single stitch and measures 22x30.
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Pearl Jam Choices Tee Legit Check

Post by jimmyj »

I've never really understood the LEE tag appearing randomly on certain rock tees, and others, but it happens:

https://www.defunkd.com/brand/lee/

This one seems to have the right measurements, in an acceptable range, and the double stitch is fine.

Print seems to check out as well.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

spinate

Post by spinate »

jimmyj wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:48 am I've never really understood the LEE tag appearing randomly on certain rock tees, and others, but it happens:

https://www.defunkd.com/brand/lee/

This one seems to have the right measurements, in an acceptable range, and the double stitch is fine.

Print seems to check out as well.
Cheers, I saw a similar one with same price/size but it’s on a Nice Man. I’m assuming it’s just an anomoly like the Lee tags?

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

I saw several on Nice Man, so no issue there.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)