Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Overthemoon

Tennis / Porsche Stedman Sport T-Shirt

Post by Overthemoon »

Hi! I have a few of these T-shirts that I have had forever. However, before I let them go, I wanted to know if they were worth keeping or just letting goodwill have them.

Size Small (34-36
PTP 15”
Length 24”
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Tennis / Porsche Stedman Sport T-Shirt

Post by jimmyj »

Hello! These are heat transfer prints, unfortunately don't have a ton of value. The other issue is that they are all size small, and vintage size S so that takes a lot of potential wearers out of the running. But they are still so cool and vintage is hot.

You could post them on Facebook marketplace and get $25 bucks for the pair! And likely end up going to a good home!
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Overthemoon

Re: Tennis / Porsche Stedman Sport T-Shirt

Post by Overthemoon »

Jimmy, Thank you. It is always great to learn something. It was awesome when I was younger, and they fit. Maybe a ‘cool’ kid would want them.

Moon