Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
JONEL

Need help for this Siouxie and the banshees album shirt

Post by JONEL »

Need help, i cant find similar of this shirt online, all i know the tag is around 80s but im not sure if this is true legit , thankyou
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Need help for this Siouxie and the banshees album shirt

Post by jimmyj »

Neat one. Nothing on the back? I can't find a match anywhere.

It is possible that it's a boot, sometimes bootleggers will just take portions of artwork, and avoid using any official branding or even the band's name - as what they thought was a loophole in IP law.

The pair of eyes and font appear to be a great match with portions of the album cover.

The measurements and tag check out.

Have you been able to find another one? I can't. Which is also a little odd if it's fully legit, but could also just be a rare print.

Worst case scenario, you have a vintage boot, which still isn't all that bad. The prob is, their name isn't on it, so that impacts value either way, people tend to want to not be subtle when wearing a band tee.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

JONEL

Re: Need help for this Siouxie and the banshees album shirt

Post by JONEL »

Yes It doesn't have a back print, thankyou for the info, 🙏🏻🙏🏻🤟🏻