Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
OtMay

Fruit of the loom Screenstar RATM 94-96

Post by OtMay »

Hey!
Im wondering about this RATM tee, either original or well made boot. Label seems clean, fabrics are sleeping legit, print technic (serigraphy) as well
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Fruit of the loom Screenstar RATM 94-96

Post by jimmyj »

If it is fake it's a masterpiece! But what is the pit to pit? Let's make sure others appear on that tag, which is legit.

Also saw the post on Reddit/vintagetees....some of the claims by people are crazy.

"My only concern would be the tag seems just a bit off. Most of the ones I've seen, the "STYLED IN USA" is almost directly at the fold area with no fabric to spare. Hope it's just a QC and a real deal for you mate."

A quick search of our database like you did proves there is zero truth in that.

"I’m on the boot with you. The licensed tee from RATM with this graphic was on a Giants tag. I recently sold one for $175."

A quick search of inventory online proves that it wasn't only on a "Gaints" tag.

I love the community spirit of those posts and how people try to help, but they always make sweeping statements that can be debunked in one search and it drives me nuts. But apparently this new wave of t-shirters doesn't use google?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

OtMay

Post by OtMay »

Hey Jimmy! Thanks for the check, also followed some guide that you posted to check it.
Many interesting articles with always accurate pictures!
Kudos to the timelines you provide, theyre well done and easy to read

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

thankya!
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)