Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
StevieSixx

LA Guns Cocked and Loaded 89’ tour tshirt

Post by StevieSixx »

New member here. Loving the site and resources provided on Defunkd!

I have a vintage LA Guns Cocked and Loaded 89’ tour tshirt with Spring Ford tag. Looking for your feedback with authenticity.

Thanks!
Attachments
LA Guns Cocked and Loaded 89’  tour tshirt

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: LA Guns Cocked and Loaded 89’ tour tshirt

Post by jimmyj »

Based on what I can see - would doubt it's fake - there are however fake Spring Ford tags, so can I see a photo of it? And what are the measurements from pit to pit in inches? Thanks
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

StevieSixx

Post by StevieSixx »

here is a pic of the tag and also a close up pic of a trademark on the shirt. 1989 great southern company.
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

No worries, there, tag is real. To be extra sure make sure the measurements are in the 19.5-21 inch range for the pit to pit.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

StevieSixx

Post by StevieSixx »

great! Thanks Jimmy. What do you think is the value of this shirt if I put it on the market for sale? Much appreciated for your assistance with all of this!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

It has bounced around a bit, but more recently, a few have sold for only $60:

https://ebay.us/EPtNby

A few years ago fetched up to $200.

I would undercut what's on eBay and the others now, and list for $175 with offers.
Jimmy J