Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Vintagealley

Legit Check - World of Pain x Aliens Tee

Post by Vintagealley »

Hi all,

Grateful for some advice - looking to purchase this “World of Pain” tee that has an alien print on it and wanted to see how much it was worth. However, no search results were coming up for the exact tee - instead, an Aliens movie promo tee keeps popping up but it is clearly a different tee and is obviously worth a lot more. Would be grateful for any advice on how much to pay for this supposed vintage tee. Thanks!
Attachments
Legit Check - World of Pain x Aliens Tee

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Legit Check - World of Pain x Aliens Tee

Post by jimmyj »

This is the exact tee you want, including the tag? Because I can see a slim Alstyle tag I believe - and don't believe those are actually vintage.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Vintagealley

Post by Vintagealley »

Hi Jimmy,

Yes this is the actual tee I would like to purchase - you are right the shirt seems to be on an Alstyle tag. However, the graphic does have a trademark attribution which dates the tee to 1992 it seems. That’s throwing me off. Thank you for your views!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)