Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
jordanmj2347

Second opinion on Metallica Sandman

Post by jordanmj2347 »

Shirt measures 22x25. Graphic looks to pass the print test to me and wear looks natural. Front graphic seems a little small or placed low compared to others. I know we talked about this tee before, but a second opinion would be appreciated as the tag is cut. Thank you :)
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Second opinion on Metallica Sandman

Post by jimmyj »

I had to revisit that post:

post16650.html#p16650

now that the tag is gone, which could have been done purposely, and it's so beat up...which also could have been done purposely, it's a whole new authentication.

MUST you choose one that is questionable? The reason I ask, is because when you go to sell this, buyers will have the same reservations about it.

Might be easier to focus on the back print in this case.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

jordanmj2347

Re: Second opinion on Metallica Sandman

Post by jordanmj2347 »

jimmyj wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:54 am I had to revisit that post:

post16650.html#p16650

now that the tag is gone, which could have been done purposely, and it's so beat up...which also could have been done purposely, it's a whole new authentication.

MUST you choose one that is questionable? The reason I ask, is because when you go to sell this, buyers will have the same reservations about it.

Might be easier to focus on the back print in this case.
Here is the back print of a real version in the post you revisited (shirt #4) next to the one with no tag. Thoughts?

Mostly interested since the measurements would fit me very very well and the price point it’s listed at would be a nice deal with room for profit if I sell (assuming someone’s interested with the tag missing and wear)
Attachments