Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
suredaockyway

The Flaming Lips Thai t shirt

Post by suredaockyway »

Hello! I just pulled this yesterday and was looking if I could get an estimate on the price.

There’s a hole on the left sleeve and some stains throughout, I have yet to try and clean this shirt.

Thanks!
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: The Flaming Lips Thai t shirt

Post by jimmyj »

I did find one on worthpoint, a blue version but I can't see if there's a back print, but it appears to have an oddball tag too:

worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-flaming-lips-thai-band-single-2094829037

"Pre-owned rare/vintage The Flaming Lips graphic t-shirt. Color is rare as I've only seen them in white. I found this shirt tucked away in my home that was previously a music studio where The Flaming Lips recorded.This is a 2 shirt package."

sold for $850

then all the way back in 2016 one like yours, but with a Oneita tag sold for $295

worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-95-flaming-lips-shirt-never-1839944608
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)