Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Plywoodpiano

Nirvana IN UTERO 1993 long sleeve t-shirt LS

Post by Plywoodpiano »

Looking for a price check. I’ve had this shirt personally for approx 26 years, before that it was from a friend (who got it from his older sister). For its age, good condition (I think); very slightly discoloured white with subtle mottling; couple small holes; wrist/collar not frayed. Thanks!
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Nirvana IN UTERO 1993 long sleeve t-shirt LS

Post by jimmyj »

Great one. There is an identical one, albeit in better condition, listed for $6000+

Strangely, I couldn't find a record of one selling in the past 3 years in eBay data.

I would think Nirvana tee collectors would want the LS version in their collections. That said, sometimes people are less inclined to wear or buy LS.

Either way it does seem to be on the scarcer side.

Probably somewhere in the $500-1000 range, but also wouldn't surprise me if it toppled that at an auction.

If you're looking to sell, Check this out.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)