Help build a resource for vintage t-shirt brands by discussing and posting photos of old labels.
spinate

Life of Agony - AirTees vs Blue Grape

Post by spinate »

came across two of the same life of agony long sleeves that i have been on the hunt for a long time. despite that i actually never noticed there’s two different tags. blue grape being the obvious one that sells more but curious about the airtees tag? both have the same licensing on it as well.
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Life of Agony - AirTees vs Blue Grape

Post by jimmyj »

AirTees seemed vaguely familiar, we do have one indexed here:

https://www.defunkd.com/brand/air-tees/

Not uncommon for a licensed tee to have a contradictory tag, remember, most of them didn't make the tees, they used common blanks and had their tags installed.

I think both versions are fine, both have the arm printing?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

spinate

Post by spinate »

jimmyj wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:29 am AirTees seemed vaguely familiar, we do have one indexed here:

https://www.defunkd.com/brand/air-tees/

Not uncommon for a licensed tee to have a contradictory tag, remember, most of them didn't make the tees, they used common blanks and had their tags installed.

I think both versions are fine, both have the arm printing?
yeah blue grape has the LOA on one sleeve with the cities on the other, and the airtees just has the cities on the sleeve, but no LOA on the other.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Do you own both?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

spinate

Post by spinate »

No, they are both shirts that are listed for sale with a huge price difference on both (about $600 CAD apart) so was intrigued by the difference in pricing.

I may have answered my own question but just realized the Blue Grape has the NA cities on there and the AirTees is the Euro cities

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Oh nice. Good luck out there!
Jimmy J