Plan on selling your vintage tee? Use our consignment program and keep up to 80% of the profit!

Learn more: www.defunkd.com/vintage-t-shirt-consignment-program
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Burkham

Astros 80s 90s Tie Dye Fruit of Loom

Post by Burkham »

Could I get some help with the value of this Astros tee? I find some with the same logo but not the tie dye design. Size large. 100% cotton. Single stitched. Fruit of the Loom flag tag. Made in the USA. Mostly good condition but there is a circle discoloration on the back that seems to have come from the logo on the front and a little yellow area on the back of sleeve.
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Astros 80s 90s Tie Dye Fruit of Loom

Post by jimmyj »

Don't think it's tie dye but more of an AOP. It's awesome. Problem is, Astros are out, so a terrible time to sell. But I think you might have some luck just before xmas, otherwise, wait until next season. Think you could get in the $100-200 range. It's prob early mid 90s, the height of the AOP trend.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Burkham

Re: Astros 80s 90s Tie Dye Fruit of Loom

Post by Burkham »

Thanks Jimmy! I picked it up at a yard sale with the purple Texaco tee and the Bulls tee. I'll hold on to it for awhile then. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge. 🙂