Plan on selling your vintage tee? Use our consignment program and keep up to 80% of the profit!

Learn more: www.defunkd.com/vintage-t-shirt-consignment-program
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
shouta0916

Nintendo SpaceWorld 2001 Staff T-shirt Appraisal Request

Post by shouta0916 »

Hello Defunkd Community,

I have a rare Nintendo GameCube T-shirt that was distributed exclusively to staff members during the Nintendo SpaceWorld 2001 event in Japan. The T-shirt is in good condition, and I believe it was never sold to the public, making it a limited edition item.

Here are some details:

Event: Nintendo SpaceWorld 2001 (staff-only distribution)
Condition: lightly worn

I’m seeking an appraisal and would appreciate any insight into its value based on its rarity and condition.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Nintendo SpaceWorld 2001 Staff T-shirt Appraisal Request

Post by jimmyj »

Very cool, thanks for sharing, I believe there is one listed on Grailed

grailed.com/listings/64791439-japanese-brand-x-nintendo-x-vintage-vintage-anime-game-nintendo-gamecube-tees

For $100. It is a size M. But same tag, same design.

Actually think that's a steal, based on the way Nintento collectibles are going.

I would stash this one away for while, as currently doesn't seem to be too much interest - given that shirt is even on sale an no one has snapped it up yet.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)