Plan on selling your vintage tee? Use our consignment program and keep up to 80% of the profit!

Learn more: www.defunkd.com/vintage-t-shirt-consignment-program
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Carsci06

1994 Pulp Fiction Cannes t-shirt

Post by Carsci06 »

Hello, I have no idea if this shirt is legit or not, I could not find anything similar online that has the print on the back of the tee as well. As you can see from the pictures the t-shirt is single stitched and in very good condition while having some vintage wear on both prints. I would love to have any information on it, thank you for your time!
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: 1994 Pulp Fiction Cannes t-shirt

Post by jimmyj »

I can't find a trace of it either, but I doubt it wouldn't be legit.

Some type of promo celebrating the soundtrack, maybe record shop-based.

I found zero hits for the back image.

Appears to be screen print too - DTG prob wouldn't pull off that tiny miramax copyright.

Where did you get it?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Carsci06

Post by Carsci06 »

That's good news!

I was lucky enough to find it at a flea market, hence I questioned the authenticity.

Other than the wear on the prints, it's in flawless condition which also put me off a little bit.

Any idea what it could be worth? Similar t-shirts go for a lot but with the back being different I honestly can't put a price tag on it.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Tough one, some pulp tees fetched some serious loot amid the pandemic, but those are the black-based ones. Recently even those came way down to the $250-400 range. So hard to say but if you're on eBay, price it really high with offers.

But this is one of those ones we'd label as uncertain since we can't find any others, so you might want to hold out until another one surfaces.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Carsci06

Post by Carsci06 »

Alright thanks for the input!

If anyone else has any information or any suggestions I'd really appreciate it!