Plan on selling your vintage tee? Use our consignment program and keep up to 80% of the profit!

Learn more: www.defunkd.com/vintage-t-shirt-consignment-program
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
wantan777

1999 Red hot chili peppers fornication box tee

Post by wantan777 »

i bought this shirt recently, It’s supposedly a rare 1/500 shirt of a UK limited Fornication collectible box that was launched in 1999, but I couldn’t find any information of this shirt online . Could you please help me? :)
Size XL
30,5 x 23,5 inches
Attachments
red hot.jpg (15.43 KiB) Viewed 119 times

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: 1999 Red hot chili peppers fornication box tee

Post by jimmyj »

It seems scarce, at least just the t-shirt's results. But people likely keep the set together and don't sell items individually.

I did find one on WorthPoint from 2011.

worthpoint.com/worthopedia/red-hot-chili-peppers-fornication-169736725

And the tag on yours of of the era. Would have a hard time believing this one to be falsified.

Does your box have the cert#?

RCHP tees are really hot these days. I'm not exactly sure how this would do, if it truly is 1 of only 500, that's cool. But like I said, people usually keep these sets when they know they are so limited.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

wantan777

Re: 1999 Red hot chili peppers fornication box tee

Post by wantan777 »

Yes i couldn't any info online other than the Worthpoint one, the graphic and the tag looks good too, but i don't have the box certificate, just the shirt.

thank you :mrgreen: