Plan on selling your vintage tee? Use our consignment program and keep up to 80% of the profit!

Learn more: www.defunkd.com/vintage-t-shirt-consignment-program
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
HaBada

Butthole Surfers clown mid-80s

Post by HaBada »

Got this at a show in NorCal. Only worn once. Matches your archive for "Crazy Rare BS t-shirt 80s." It's light green. Excellent condition. Thoughts?
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Butthole Surfers clown mid-80s

Post by jimmyj »

Awesome. That was listed over 10 years ago, BS tees have gone up in value considerably. Must be crazy rare because this and the one you found listed are the only ones I can find. In a situation like this, I don't have much reason the question authenticity, if you bought it. That said, there's also not much to compare it to. But from what I can see with the one listed on Defunkd, it's a-ok. I compared their penis and it checks out. :D

Are you selling it?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

HaBada

Post by HaBada »

Important comparison!

Yeah, I'll probably sell it. Being that my kids are now older than was when I got it, I can't really see wearing it around town.

I've never sold a t so any advice would be appreciated.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

LOL yeah!

We have been doing auctions from time to time on eBay of rarer tees, and have been accepting items on consignment. Here was our last batch:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7RmrCTS4Fb/
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

HaBada

Post by HaBada »

I'm definitely interested. What's the commission?

Thanks so much for your help!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

60/40 in your favor. Here's some info:

https://www.defunkd.com/vintage-t-shirt ... t-program/
Jimmy J