Talk about anything here.
Yuuta12

Gear Inc Atlanta Jazz/Blues tees

Post by Yuuta12 »

Hi,

I have been trying to find information about Gear Inc Atlanta that printed Jazz/Blues tees of famous artists during the 90s. If there's anyone who has any information about the company, please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Gear Inc Atlanta Jazz/Blues tees

Post by jimmyj »

What are you trying to figure out?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Yuuta12

Post by Yuuta12 »

Just wanted to know a brief history of the company and if they had printed any other types of tees besides the Jazz/Blues artist prints.

Thanks!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Yuuta12 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:18 am Just wanted to know a brief history of the company and if they had printed any other types of tees besides the Jazz/Blues artist prints.

Thanks!
This should do the trick! Looks to have started in 1986, but found their groove with Blues and Jazz related t-shirts and were producing about 100k t-shirts yearly.

Eddie Murphy even sported one of their tees on the cover LA Times magazine, (I couldn't find it) and Bill Cosby wore one on the Cosby Show, although I don't think that helps lol.
Attachments
Gear Inc Atlanta Journal 1992 Article
Gear Inc Atlanta Journal 1992 Article
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Yuuta12

Post by Yuuta12 »

Wow, this really helps!!
Can't believe you pulled this article out.
Thank you so much Jimmy for everything you do for the community!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

:D was a cool little find, cheers!
Jimmy J