Plan on selling your vintage tee? Use our consignment program and keep up to 80% of the profit!

Learn more: www.defunkd.com/vintage-t-shirt-consignment-program
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
camis_wapas

Vintage Iron Maiden 1980s t shirt

Post by camis_wapas »

Hey!

I just wanted to know how to price this Iron Maiden tee, that I've got from an Iron Maiden fan. I think it could be from the 1989, but the copyright is not that clear, and the tag was removed. It has no sleeves and also has its hem cut. I don't know what price it could cost if the tee has been manipulated to that point.
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Vintage Iron Maiden 1980s t shirt

Post by jimmyj »

It does look like it could say 1989 - I did find a similar print on Etsy that clearly says 1990 priced at $500.

Let me check in with my MP and MaidenSkinWear and see what he thinks!
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

camis_wapas

Post by camis_wapas »

Thank you Jimmy, I did the same research and I found same print on etsy. But you know, they're not in the same condition.

Just wondering, what is the MP/MaidenSkinWear?

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Yeah, the cut sleeves completely kills most of the value, but I'm more intrigued by the origins of the print, tour/album wise.

He helped up with this list.

https://www.defunkd.com/vintage-1980s-v ... -t-shirts/
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

camis_wapas

Post by camis_wapas »

It could be related to Somewhere in time album due to the aesthetics of the graphic I think, but I don't know much about this tee either.

Yes, I checked that link sometime ago, really good guide on Iron Maiden tees timeline.

camis_wapas

Post by camis_wapas »

So, which is your price on this tee? 100, 200 range maybe?

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

In a cut state, it still value, but yeah, $50, maybe? I haven't heard back from Mike yet about the origins of the print.
Jimmy J