Plan on selling your vintage tee? Use our consignment program and keep up to 80% of the profit!

Learn more: www.defunkd.com/vintage-t-shirt-consignment-program
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Burkham

90s Chicago Bulls Tee Team Hanes

Post by Burkham »

Hey everyone! Thank for letting me join the forum. Can anyone tell me the value of this 90s Chicago Bull tee? I didn't find another one just like it when I was searching. Great condition with only a small flaw in the graphic at the bottom of the bull. Thanks so much for any help.
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: 90s Chicago Bulls Tee Team Hanes

Post by jimmyj »

I couldn't find an exact match for the print, but definitely a handful of Team Hanes era ones floating around in the $30-50 range across the marketplaces.

CB tees just aren't what they used to be, but figure that will change on a dime when they starting putting together a handful of winning seasons and a...championship. I don't think they have finished 1st in over 10 years?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Burkham

Re: 90s Chicago Bulls Tee Team Hanes

Post by Burkham »

Thank you Jimmy for the helpful information! I appreciate you.