Plan on selling your vintage tee? Use our consignment program and keep up to 80% of the profit!

Learn more: www.defunkd.com/vintage-t-shirt-consignment-program
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Kyouma_kels

marilyn manson on an anvil tag is this a legit pc

Post by Kyouma_kels »

21*29
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: marilyn manson on an anvil tag is this a legit pc

Post by jimmyj »

Anvil is one of those tags that has some really bizarre, yet actually legit versions of their tag, they were super sloppy in that respect with their branding. The resolution on these pics is so low, is it listed somewhere?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: marilyn manson on an anvil tag is this a legit pc

Post by jimmyj »

I thought we had one of these Anvil tags in our archive, but don't. It is familiar and think somewhere, we've found matches, but I can't remember where.

BUT given that this tag will immediately raise eyebrows, I would avoid just for that. When you go to resell, people will immediately be suspicious.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)