Ask advice and get tips from expert vintage sellers and buyers.
Davey2020

Pricing advice - 2 x PinkFloyd - The Wall ( Winterland 1993)

Post by Davey2020 »

Hi all,

I have two Pink Floyd (The Wall) t-shirts that have the Winterland and Rock-express copyright mark packaging. These tees were part of a small stock that was bought in the US in 93 and brought back here in the UK. These two were rediscovered again after being hidden and forgotten about for decades, after we were clearing out and cleaning up because we were now closing down the store for good.

I did a bit of searching for a while but I then found this site (a place where T-shirts like these are passionately appreciated). My query would be to ask for any advice on the pricing. (Would defunkd be interested?)

Many thanks.
Attachments
Shirt A - Front
Shirt A - Front
Shirt A - Back
Shirt A - Back
Shirt A Label 1 close-up
Shirt A Label 1 close-up
Shirt A Label 2
Shirt A Label 2
Shirt A - All-Over-Print sticker
Shirt A - All-Over-Print sticker
Shirt B - Front
Shirt B - Front
Shirt B - Back
Shirt B - Back
Shirt B - Label
Shirt B - Label
Shirt B - All-Over-Print sticker
Shirt B - All-Over-Print sticker
Tees A & B
Tees A & B
Tees A & B
Tees A & B

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Pricing advice - 2 x PinkFloyd - The Wall ( Winterland 1993)

Post by jimmyj »

Very cool, dug for a comp, one listed on Grailed for $600 below.

There's both the same print, yeah? they are just showing differently through the package?

The most I've been able to find this sell for is $175 in August, but it was a size large and yours are XLs. Also, being mint in the package is a bonus.

So, they should be at least in the $300 range each.

If I were you I would contact Winterland, they maybe want to acquire them for their archives. Are you on Instagram?
Attachments
pink floyd the wall winterland
pink floyd the wall winterland
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Davey2020

Re: Pricing advice - 2 x PinkFloyd - The Wall ( Winterland 1993)

Post by Davey2020 »

Hi Jimmy,

Cheers for the quick response and tips. Something to be familiar with and needing to create an Instagram account, which I see very useful for similar things in future.

Yes you are correct with both t-shirts having the same print - they look a little different because of the 'reflective glare' of the packaging. I didn't do the best job here. Anyway, I just need to sort a few things and I'll update you.

Thanks again,
Davey2020