Plan on selling your vintage tee? Use our consignment program and keep up to 80% of the profit!

Learn more: www.defunkd.com/vintage-t-shirt-consignment-program
Find direct trading partners by posting what you have and what you're looking for in return.
camis_wapas

Selling OZZY OSBOURNE For President t shirt

Post by camis_wapas »

Hey!

I'm selling this OZZY OSBOURNE FOR PRESSIDENT t shirt that I've been gifted from the Legiteem8 giveaway for $200 + shipping (I know it's a gift, but don't blame me :D). Below, you can find more info about the tee:

Condition: Excelent
Size: L
Tag: Screen Stars
Measurements: 26''x18,5''

For more info hit me up on instagram @camis_wapas
Attachments
the rebel rock n roller mothers love to hate
the rebel rock n roller mothers love to hate
Last edited by camis_wapas on Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Selling OZZY OSBOURNE For President t shirt

Post by jimmyj »

Nice, recently this one has gone more in the $150-200 range, just a heads up.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

camis_wapas

Post by camis_wapas »

Just wondering Jimmy, what is your reference to know about price ranges on tees? what you look at? I've already checked the post you got about appraise the value of a t shirt, the ebay method...I also check other websites like wyco vintage, black shag, greatland... to get an idea of price ranges. But I'm curious how people like you, that are in the tee game since long time ago, know when price of certain tees goes up or down. I know there's a lot of variables that affect but sometimes I've just got no idea XD

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

We use actual eBay sales data, confirmed sales, as we do with our heatcheck series. Often, their past sales aren't accurate and never get paid for. We also use WorthPoint, although that often has the same items never paid for.

You can def poke around as to what stuff is priced at, but often that's really inflated, and it never actually sells.

Also with this one, have to consider, the 80s size really takes a bite out of the value, not many can fit into it. And of course that it's been reproduced, even before SS, there's lots floating around.

It saddens me to say, but these damn small 80s tees take a huge hit because of sizing.

That's why the 90s Ozzy stuff is currently where the bigger bucks are changing hands.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)