If you're on the hunt for a specific vintage t-shirt post it here.
sadie_m

Oasis red Decca logo t-shirt (S)

Post by sadie_m »

Hi, I've been looking all over the internet for one of these t-shirts in a size small but they don't seem to be available anywhere. Does anyone here have one? They were made back in 1994 and sold as merch during Oasis' early tours. Failing that, reproductions were released in 2021 which also seem pretty scarce. I'd really appreciate any help! Pics attached
Attachments
Reproduction
Reproduction
Original
Original

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Oasis red Decca logo t-shirt (S)

Post by jimmyj »

I couldn't seem to find anything either! Have you tried Gem.app? You can set up an alert as soon as one is posted on any of the big marketplaces.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

sadie_m

Post by sadie_m »

No idea how I missed this for like a year but one year later I can still say that I've had no luck finding either an original or a reproduction - would it be possible or advisable to get an original in L and shrink it down with a boil wash or something? The only thing that scares me would be ruining the logo and text on the back

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Smalls from that era might not even exist, you may have better luck with a repro. But no, it would only shrink so much. If you get a repro you could have it tailored to fit. What pit to pit measurement are you looking for?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)