Post a photo of a vintage garment and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
kdalibravintage

LA Anheuser-Busch Ringer Tee

Post by kdalibravintage »

hi! first time posting here but i've had this tee for a while. i haven't seen any shirt similar to this one on ebay/grailed so i'm hoping that i have something valuable. there's a few flaws on the right shoulder from a shitty washing machine but other than that it's in good shape. looking for possible pricing and the origin!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: LA Anheuser-Busch Ringer Tee

Post by jimmyj »

Hi, you uploaded a zip file, please upload a single image file.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

kdalibravintage

Post by kdalibravintage »

sorry about that! these files should work now
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Probably from 1984 as complimentary merch to the launch of this beer. I don't think you'll get a ton of interest from the vtg tee community, but there do exist beer collectors who might pay for it. Some of the old bar signage goes in the $100 range, but not sure that a t-shirt would fetch the same $$.

Probably get in the $50 range.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)